Franchise Relations Master Class
GREG NATHAN, CFE
Greg is one of the world's foremost experts and thought leaders in franchise relationships. He is the founder of the Franchise Relations Institute, which has 25 years of researching the science of successful franchise relations.
For his contributions to global franchising, he has been the recipient of numerous awards including the Crystal Compass Award for Excellence in Franchise Leadership bestowed by the International
Franchise Association (IFA) in 2018 and his induction into the Australian Franchise Hall of Fame.
He is a registered business psychologist, an author of several best selling franchising books and a developer of any influential franchising models. He is also a gifted musician.
• Best practice for FAC’s and consultative committees
• The science of franchisee satisfaction
• Managing Conflict in the franchise relationship
• Understand the Franchise E-Factor
• Techniques for managing tough conversations
• What franchisees want from conference & meetings
• Avoiding common mistakes at conference and meeting
• Engaging franchisees and their teams with your brand
• Maintaining a positive and healthy franchising culture
• Franchisor Leadership Diagnostic
• Hots Trends in Franchising
• Getting franchisee buy-in and commitment to change
• Best practice franchisee recruitment strategies
• What Franchisee want from their franchisor
• Supporting franchisees through their business journey