• Assists the Executive Director and the finance officer in the financial management of the Association.
• Helps prepare the monthly and quarterly financial statements of the Association.
• Works with the external auditor in preparing annual financial reports.
• Updated on acceptable accounting practices and procedures.
• May be assigned other tasks as seen fit by the Executive Director
• Knowledgeable in planning, organizing and managing events
• With good oral and written communication skills
• With good organization and coordination skills
• Adept with the latest trends and development in events management
• With good marketing skills for promotion and attendance generation
• Highly motivated, proactive and a team player
Social Media Officer
• Responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring PFA's social media strategy to increase awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase engagements amongst its members and stakeholders
• Responsible for creating and administering content on all of PFA’s social media platforms, such as Facebook, IG and Twitter
• Work with the project and marketing teams to develop comprehensive social media strategies
• Regularly update the posts of PFA’s social media platforms
• Attend to all queries, concerns, and comments posted on PFA’s social media platforms with the coordination and supervision of the project manager
• Review all social media posts for accuracy and ensuring inappropriate content is removed
• Stay informed on social media trends, innovations, and changes
• May also be assigned other tasks as seen fit by the Executive Director