• Assists the Executive Director and the finance officer in the financial management of the Association.
• Helps prepare the monthly and quarterly financial statements of the Association.
• Works with the external auditor in preparing annual financial reports.
• Updated on acceptable accounting practices and procedures.
• May be assigned other tasks as seen fit by the Executive Director
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting graduate
• CPA board passer an advantage
• Highly motivated and pro-active
• Team player